Collagen filler MELADO DE CANA: deep moisturisation and reconstruction of the cuticular layer
The perfect formulation that creates a glossy shine, density and softness in the hair.
It can be implemented in different ways, either in a classic version or in a mix with other care products, its main task is to provide a protective upper film, sealing without nourishment and weighting, and it also creates a high thermal protection.
Collagen filler MELADO DE CANA is an ideal final step after keratin, botox, nanoplasty procedures. Creates incredible shine, disciplines short frizzy hair and removes static. Provides intense moisturisation and creates an even coating that protects the hair from external influences. Hair becomes soft, silky and healthy-looking.
MELADO DE CANA Collagen Filler plays an important role in the completion of the cold hair restoration procedure. It seals the cuticle and locks the components into the structure, ensuring long-lasting results and improved hair condition.
For severely damaged hair, it can be mixed 1:1 with:
1st Method – 5-Minute Express Recovery and Shine:
- Apply Botox gloss to slightly damp hair, spreading it evenly over the strands using a fine-toothed comb.
- Allow it to sit for 5-10 minutes.
- Rinse it off with warm water, no need for shampoo.
- Dry your hair with a hair dryer.
2nd Method – Professional/Long-Term Restoration and Shine:
- Apply Botox gloss to slightly damp hair, ensuring even distribution across the strands with a fine-toothed comb.
- Allow it to sit for 20-30 minutes.
- Rinse off the product with 50% warm water without using shampoo (for a longer-lasting effect, you can leave it on).
- Fully dry your hair.
- Straighten thin strands with a flat iron set to a temperature between 200-230 degrees Celsius, repeating the process 5 times.