What information do we collect?
KERATIN EUROPA respects the privacy of visitors to this website (keratin-europa.com). We ensure that the personal information you provide to us is treated confidentially. Processing of the personal data takes place in a manner that is in accordance with the requirements set out in the privacy legislation.
We collect information from you when you place an order. We collect the following data:
- name and address details;
- e-mail address;
- (mobile) telephone number;
- date of birth;
- IP address;
- technical browser information;
- cookie ID.
What do we do with your data?
The information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To allow you to access our website
- To personalize your experiences Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our customer service Your information helps us to respond more effectively to your needs and customer service inquiries.
- To process transactions Your information, both public and private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company for any reason, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of performing the agreement by providing the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic e-mails. The e-mail address you have provided to us for your order processing will only be used to provide you with information and updates relating to your order. When subscribing to our newsletter, we use the data you provide to send you the newsletter. After subscribing, you can unsubscribe from (receiving) the newsletter at any time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not process your personal data for purposes other than the above, unless you have given your prior consent or we are allowed or required to do so by law.
How do we protect your information?
View, change or delete data
If you want to inspect the personal data that KERATINE EUROPA has recorded about you or if you want to change data because it is incorrect or incomplete, or want to have it removed or protected, you can contact us by e-mail via email@example.com
We will inform you within four weeks which personal data we process about you and whether we will or can comply with any request for deletion, blocking or correction.
Do we disclose information to third parties?
We will not sell, trade or transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties. This does not apply to trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website or conducting our business, as long as these parties treat this information confidentially. We only disclose your data when we are convinced that this is permitted by law. However, we may provide non-personally identifiable visitor information to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other purposes. Our website is not directed at children under the age of 16 and therefore we do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If a parent or guardian learns that his or her child has shared personal information with us without consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we learn that a child has shared personal information with us, we will delete their information from our files.
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions which explain the use, disclaimers and limitation of liability of our website.