Botox concentrate for disciplining and straightening dry and porous blonde and dark hair with neutralisation of yellowness. The product fills the hair cortex, structures the scale layer and protects the hair from aggressive influences. It has a powerful function of smoothing and discipline. The difference between Botox BLOND and BRUNETTE is the presence of pigment, which neutralises yellowness. Botox is able to give a cool tone to blonde and bleached hair, it can also be used on dark hair for a pearlescent shine.
The competent consistency of TOX BLOND allows even beginners to successfully perform the procedure. Thanks to the texture, the product is easily and economically applied to the hair, evaporates into a glossy crumbly texture.
Among the ingredients of this product are myrrh and monoi oils, which penetrate into the base or under the lipid layer of the hair. Unlike coconut or argan oil, these oils are specially formulated for the hair’s cell-cortex membrane, giving the hair softness and elasticity. Panthenol and glycerin are included in the product to maintain water balance. They improve the shine of the hair, keep its shape and smoothness throughout the day. The formula and pH level are close to neutral, which helps to maintain the brightness of the hair colour and protect the pigment.
You can mix BRUNETTE and BLOND Botoxes in the same bowl (50/50 or 30/70) to neutralise yellowness and achieve your desired shade, as they work well in tandem.
- Deeply nourishes and revitalises hair
- Smoothes the hair structure, controls volume and smooths strands for a delightful shine.
- The hair receives unrivalled nourishment and absolute smoothness.
- Suitable for all shades
- Wash your hair with deep cleansing shampoo 2-3 times. Rinse the shampoo with warm water.
- Pat dry your hair with a towel. For best results, completely dry your hair with a hairdryer.
- Divide your hair into 5 sections. Apply the treatment product section by section. Distribute the hair treatment evenly along the entire length of your hair, then leave it on for 30 minutes.
- If you want a straightening effect, rinse the product off by 50% without using shampoo. If your goal is only to restore and add shine, then rinse off the product by 90% (not too thoroughly) without shampoo.
- Dry your hair 100%.
- Straighten your hair. The flat iron temperature and the number of passes depend on your hair type.
- Let your hair cool down. Rinse your hair with water WITHOUT using shampoo.
- Apply a neutralizing mask for 10 minutes and a conditioner for 3 minutes. Then rinse.
- Dry your hair with a hairdryer.
- Style your hair as desired.