Love Potion’s Grape Potion Nanoplastic is an innovative hair straightening product. The composition of nanoplastic is specially designed for safe and effective straightening of color treated hair with a degree of damage 1-2. The formulation is ideal for taming even the most stubborn and tight curls and provides a softening effect, making your hair more manageable and smooth. One of the key benefits of Grape Potion Love Potion Nanoplastic is its safety. It does not contain formaldehyde or its derivatives, making it safe to use for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
Grape Potion Features:
- Seals the hair cuticle, making hair smoother.
- Preserves the hair’s natural volume while avoiding weighing it down.
- Reduces frizz and adds shine to hair.
- It has antioxidant action, protecting the hair from the harmful effects of the environment.
- It has a pH rating of 3.5 to 4.5.
Composition of Grape Potion Nanoplastics:
- Grape Extract.
- B vitamin complex.
- Vitamin C.
- Citric acid.
After using Grape Potion, your hair will be perfectly straight, healthy and shiny.
Grape Potion – Love Potion Nanoplastic Instructions for Use
- After washing your head, blow dry your hair with a hair dryer at 70% to 100% power and divide it into 4 equal sections.
- Apply Grape Potion Love Potion strand by strand, always keeping 1 cm from the root.
- Leave the product on your hair for 20-80 minutes, depending on the texture of your hair, and it is recommended to comb your strands with a fine-toothed comb every 10 minutes.
- After the time has elapsed, rinse your hair with plenty of water.
- Dry your hair, then brush and run the flat iron through the strands 15-20 times at 220-230°C.
Where to buy Grape Potion nanoplastics – Love Potion
Grape Potion – Love Potion Nanoplasty Kit is available to buy at the Keratin Europe online store. We offer professional hair care products. All products are designed exclusively for professional use. On our website you can quickly and conveniently purchase the necessary products, as well as get professional advice on their use.